Nathan first joined Benjamin Law Group in the summer of 2011 as a Legal Assistant and Office Manager. He resumed his full-time work here as a Law Clerk in the summers of 2013 and 2014 while in law school. During law school, Nathan worked at the Gonzaga Legal Aid Clinic where he assisted elders with wills, trusts, and various family law issues. He received his Juris Doctor from Gonzaga University School of Law and was admitted to practice law in Washington State in 2015.
More About Nathan S. Benjamin
- My Greatest Talent as a Lawyer is connecting with clients on a personal level and earning and keeping their trust.
- During my free time, I enjoy watching and playing all types of sports, from football and basketball, to tennis and golf. I am an avid Seattle sports fan and make sure to attend many of the home games and even some away games.
- The most rewarding part of my job is seeing the moment when the weight lifts off the client’s shoulders when they realize they have an advocate on their side, and that they no longer need to deal with a major life problem on their own.
- If I took a day off, I would be exploring one of the great parks or beaches around the Seattle area such as Greenlake, Alki, or Discovery.
- If I have learned one thing in life, it is to “choose your battles wisely.” This applies well to the practice of law and to life in general.
- My dream vacation would be to attend a soccer match between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid, at the Camp Nou, in Barcelona, Spain. This rivalry game is known as El Clasico.